Save the date for these 2013 events!
- TGIF - Fridays, May, June & July
- Farmers Markets - Saturday & Wednesdays, April - October
- Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, July 18
- Downtown Sidewalk Sale - Saturday, July 27
- Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, August 15
- Historic Morganton Festival - Friday & Saturday, September 6 & 7
- Morganton Ghost Tour - Friday & Saturday, October 25 & 26
- Halloween Spooktacular - Thursday, October 31
- Morganton Ghost Tour - Friday & Saturday, November 1 & 2
- Winter Carnival & Memorial Tree Lighting - Saturday, November 23
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, November 23
- Christmas Parade - Tuesday, December 3
- Breakfast with Santa - Saturday, December 7 & Saturday, December 14
- Dickens Downtown Christmas - Friday & Saturdays, December 13 & 14, December 20 & 21
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, December 14
The annual Breakfast with Santa in downtown Morganton is scheduled for Saturday, December 7th & Saturday, December 14th at 8:30am or 10:00am.
After a visit with your favorite characters and Santa’s elves enjoy a wonderful pancake breakfast. When your belly is full there is a special storytime before Santa makes his appearance!
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores will be providing a special goody bag this year.
Breakfast with Santa is held at the Community House (120 North King Street). Tickets are $6 for children 12 & under and $8 for folks 13 and above. There is limited seating so get your tickets early.
Purchase your tckets at the Main Street Office (112B West Union Street, above Yianni's Restaurant) beginning November 4th.
The historic Foothills city of Morganton becomes “Olde London Town” for four nights this December. Local merchants have banded together to create the magic of a Dickens-inspired Christmas in and around picturesque Morganton Town Square. The festivities are scheduled over two holiday weekends of December 13 & 14, and again December 20 & 21.