December 2, 2014
Where: Downtown Morganton
When: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 @ 6pm
Please join the Morganton Downtown Development Association as they present the Downtown Morganton Christmas Parade! Each year there are over 75 entries in the parade. This includes floats, marching bands as well as characters of all shapes and sizes to greet the younger viewers. The excitement of the parade and the Christmas season is contagious!
Media coverage for your business or nonprofit is provided by CoMPAS Cable's live broadcast of the Parade which is repeatedly aired throughout the holiday season!
The 2014 parade will be held at 6:00pm on Tuesday, December 2nd.
The parade is rain or shine.
The Morganton Main Street program has spent more than 30 years working to maintain a vibrant and energized downtown. The program has generated more than $60 million dollars of public and private investment into downtown and that investment has helped downtown Morganton weather the storms that left many downtowns across America crumbling and desolate. Today, downtown Morganton, the heart and soul of the City, is strong and healthy largely due to the Main Street program.
Save the date for these 2014 events!
- Show Some Love to Your Valentine ❤ - Month of February, Shop Late Feb 13th
- DDA Annual Chili Cookoff - Friday, March 14
- TGIF - Fridays, May & June
- Morganton Jazz Fest - Saturday, May 10
- Farmers Markets - Saturday & Wednesdays from April 19 through October 29
- Art on the Square - Saturday, June 7
- State of Origin Craft Brew Festival - Saturday, June 14
- 3rd Annual WNC Glass Exhibition Opening Reception - Saturday, June 14
- June Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, June 19
- July Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, July 17
- August Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, August 21
- Historic Morganton Festival - Friday & Saturday, September 5 & 6
- Texture & Form: The Pottery of Amy Sanders - Friday, October 10
- Ghost Tours - Friday, October 17 and Saturday, October 18
- October Oyster Outing - Saturday, October 18
- Ghost Tours - Friday, October 24 and Saturday, October 25
- Halloween Spooktacular - Friday, October 31
- First Frost Art Show and Sale - Friday, November 14
- Business for Breakfast - Wednesday, November 19
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, November 22
- Memorial Tree Lighting - Saturday, November 22
- Carriage Rides - Saturday, November 22-Tuesday, December 23
- Santa Visits - Saturday, November 28-Saturday, December 20
- Christmas Parade - Tuesday, December 2
- Handmade Holidays - Thursday, December 4
- Breakfast with Santa - Saturdays, December 6 & December 13
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, December 13