Christmas time! What a wonderful time of the year. We get to vist with family and friends, share love and joy, and eat lost of tasty treats. Lots, and lots, and lots of tasy treats! But don't worry, there are plenty of ways to burn off those extra calories right here in town!
Offering personal training & small group classes for women of all ability levels. Workouts include a fun fusion of exercises - from spin cycling to barefoot cross-training and some "yogalates" in-between. Girl Power is our after-school program for lil' ladies age 7-11, focusing on fitness, nutrition, character, and community. Look us up on Facebook and look for the special 1/2 off coupon at participating downtown businesses now through January!
www.SynergyFitnessAndAdventure.com | (828) 443-4440
Breathe Yoga & Wellness
Breathe Yoga & Wellness offers a variety of traditional and non-traditional yoga classes for fitness and for health, as well as personalized therapeutic body and mind practices that adapts to individual needs, including chronic or acute conditions. Breathe Yoga & Wellness is a place for group classes, private instruction, and professional training. The mission of Breathe Yoga & Wellness is to provide instruction, practice, and support that encourages individual and community health.
www.breatheyogawellness.com | 828-475-5775
Body-Tech Fitness is Western North Carolina's Premier Fitness Facility. Offering A Vast Array Group Training Classes; Pilates, Yoga, Boot Camp, Kickboxing, Body Pump, H.I.T. , Just to name a few. Body-Tech Is Conveniently Located In Downtown Morganton, NC with Plenty of Parking For All. Equipped With The Latest and Greatest Offerings From Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Nautilus, StairMaster, Star Trac, and Body-Masters, Body-Tech Has The Equipment and Atmosphere You Need and Deserve At A Price Everyone Can Afford. Our Award Winning Personal Trainers Will Get You Motivated And Our Family Oriented Atmosphere Will Keep You Coming Back For More!
www.facebook.com/BodyTechMorganton/timeline | (828) 437-2223
The Morganton Main Street program has spent more than 30 years working to maintain a vibrant and energized downtown. The program has generated more than $60 million dollars of public and private investment into downtown and that investment has helped downtown Morganton weather the storms that left many downtowns across America crumbling and desolate. Today, downtown Morganton, the heart and soul of the City, is strong and healthy largely due to the Main Street program.
Save the date for these 2014 events!
- Show Some Love to Your Valentine ❤ - Month of February, Shop Late Feb 13th
- DDA Annual Chili Cookoff - Friday, March 14
- TGIF - Fridays, May & June
- Morganton Jazz Fest - Saturday, May 10
- Farmers Markets - Saturday & Wednesdays from April 19 through October 29
- Art on the Square - Saturday, June 7
- State of Origin Craft Brew Festival - Saturday, June 14
- 3rd Annual WNC Glass Exhibition Opening Reception - Saturday, June 14
- June Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, June 19
- July Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, July 17
- August Third Thursday Art Crawl - Thursday, August 21
- Historic Morganton Festival - Friday & Saturday, September 5 & 6
- Texture & Form: The Pottery of Amy Sanders - Friday, October 10
- Ghost Tours - Friday, October 17 and Saturday, October 18
- October Oyster Outing - Saturday, October 18
- Ghost Tours - Friday, October 24 and Saturday, October 25
- Halloween Spooktacular - Friday, October 31
- First Frost Art Show and Sale - Friday, November 14
- Business for Breakfast - Wednesday, November 19
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, November 22
- Memorial Tree Lighting - Saturday, November 22
- Carriage Rides - Saturday, November 22-Tuesday, December 23
- Santa Visits - Saturday, November 28-Saturday, December 20
- Christmas Parade - Tuesday, December 2
- Handmade Holidays - Thursday, December 4
- Breakfast with Santa - Saturdays, December 6 & December 13
- Holiday Farmers Market - Saturday, December 13