Mindful Touch Massage & Wellness
220 West Union Street
Mindful Touch Massage & Wellness is a therapist owned and operated business in Morganton, NC. We are passionate about wellness, self-care, and massage therapy! We are a very busy practice, and growing rapidly.
Do you believe that your work as a massage therapist helps transform lives?
Do you believe that self care is the answer to most stress related pain and illness?
Do you believe that massage therapy is an important part of one’s self care routine?
If you do, you may be a great addition to our team.
In line with our rapid growth and expansion, Mindful Touch, LLC is seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist who is passionate about the wellness industry, dependable, and capable of giving customer focused massage therapy services. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a polished appearance, and will be passionate about massage therapy and the wellness industry. Candidates should be flexible and available to work at least one evening shift and one weekend shift.
- Enjoy working for a business that is owned and operated by another massage therapist, and understands the unique nuances of our industry
- Competitive compensation
- Growth potential
- 1 year vacation after 1 year of employment
- All materials and supplies provided
- Laundry services provided
- Steady clientele
- A positive and supportive environment
- As a W-2 employee, you will enjoy the benefit of your employer sharing the income tax burden
- As Mindful Touch grows, you can expect there to be more benefits
Job duties include:
- Provide customer focused, high quality, professional, massage and bodywork services using a variety of massage techniques
- Consult with clients regarding massage preferences, and maintain a calm, quiet atmosphere for the client
- Recommend upgrades and other services that will maximize the client’s relaxation and enhance their experience
- Recommend a frequency for the clients’ massage therapy appointments according to their specific needs
- Maintain service room to standards
- Maintain a clean and polished appearance
- Keep a positive, team orientated attitude
- Maintain all professional licenses
- Must be dependable and able to work all shifts agreed to (unless there is an emergency or illness)
Certificates and Insurance:
Candidates must hold a current NC license of massage therapy and have liability insurance.