The open-air Morganton Farmers Market offers the best locally grown products in the area and by visiting the Market each week and supporting your local growers, you reduce your carbon footprint. Plenty of variety can be found right here at your own back door!
Shoppers can buy locally grown:
- artisan breads
- baked goods
- fresh cut flowers
- fruits (chemical-free options available!)
- goat cheese
- herbs (fresh cut and seedlings)
- jams & jellies
- meat (beef, pork & poultry)
- salad greens (chemical-free options available!)
- shitake mushrooms
- vegetables (chemical-free options available!)
- and much, much more!