Saturday, March 16th ALL DAY!
Crawl with us during the St. Patrick's Day FAB Crawl (Food, Art & Brew) in downtown Morganton.
Retailers, Restaurants, Breweries, Pubs, and Art Studios are signing up to participate in the ALL DAY FAB Crawl on Saturday, March 16th. This St. Patrick's Day FAB Crawl will include some Irish favorites: chef's specials, GREEN beer, music and more await all FAB Crawlers. Also, the Ridgeline Trolley will be available that evening to help you get from spot to spot in downtown. And perhaps you'll spy a leprechaun or two during your visit!
How do you participate? Each business will provide "crawlers" a punch card to get "punched" at each business visited (full list of businesses coming soon). Visit participating businesses and enter for a chance to win some great prizes!! Three lucky winners will receive some awesome prize packages! There is no cost to participate.
List of Businesses in the FAB Crawl:
- Adventure Bound Books - Open 11am-4:30pm followed by Poetry Night at The Grind Cafe from 5:30-7:00pm
- Art and Soul
- Breathe Yoga & Wellness
- Brown Mountain Bottleworks - Irish Beers and special tap lineup. Music by Sorella Jack
- Catawba Brewing Co. - Green Beer + Irish Beer release
- Fonta Flora Brewery - Irish Table Beer release
- Green Eggs and Jam
- Gregory Jewelers - Featuring Celtic Designer Jewelry
- Hamilton Williams Gallery
- Hot Box Vintage
- Main Street Jams
- Mindful Touch Massage & Wellness
- Morganton General Store
- Overmountain Cycles - 5pm slow ride through town. Lasts about 1.5 hours. Best dressed rider and bike wins a prize!
- Reece Winery
- She's Gone Country
- Sketch Art Space - featuring an Artisan Market
- The Grind Cafe
- The Natural Olive
- The Nook - Guinness in Nitro Cans + music
- Toasted and Rolled
- Treat - menu with Fish and Chips
- West Union Art Studio
- Yianni's Restaurant